Real estate market is unpredictable. Statistics showed that during Covid, the percentage of sales price versus list price was hovering just under 97% but a homesale of 100%. There are also days where home prices are above the list price.
In this episode, Corwyn will help us to understand how the real estate market works, how it flows, and most importantly, how the money with and behind real estate moves. He added that when you chase down what you’re going to do with it, when you understand the market and you engage in it, then you have a better opportunity to be successful in the market.
Listen and share this with your friends or groups and have focus so as not to miss an opportunity that is in front of you.
Let’s get started!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Understanding the average sales price in real estate market
- Difference in average sales price versus list price during Covid
- The effect of Covid-19 on home prices
- Understanding the real estate market in Charleston and how it changes over time
- Understanding the basis in pricing your home
- Importance of having an inventory
- How to build wealth
- Importance of having a real estate agent in your home buying transaction
- Challenges of the real estate professional with their consumer and the market
- Utilizing the presence of a real estate agent
- How to leverage the down payment programs in real estate
Connect with Corwyn @:
- Contact Number: 843-619-3005
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/exitstrategiesradioshow/
- FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/exitstrategiessc/
- Website: https://www.exitstrategiesradioshow.com
- AnchorFm: corwyn-j-melette
- Youtube: Exit Strategis Radio Show
- Website: https://corwynmelette.com/