Owning a home takes a lot of commitment and decision-making before you can own it. It gives you an empowering mindset and stability where you don’t need to worry about fluctuations and rental pricing. Homeownership creates wealth while renting is mere possession and possession alone does not create wealth.
In this episode, Corwyn shared his experiences during the National Association of REALTORS (NRA) annual conference in San Diego, California, one of the biggest real estate events. He also cited how instrumental and relevant this conference was to his business’ success. Learn how to create opportunities to own a home that is more affordable and how to build a legacy with your family, to consumers that fit a certain criteria, demographics, and income-wise.
Let’s get started!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- The relevance of this conference to his real estate business’ success
- Challenges of the real estate professional with their consumer and the market
- How to deal with the homeownership and home price challenges
- Understanding homeownership versus renting
- Where to look if you need down payment assistance
- How to develop a positive mindset
- Know the programs that exist to help people become homeowners through funding
- How to build and establish your legacy
- Understanding real estate climate and its market
- Learn the importance of hiring a real estate agent or professional
Connect with Corwyn @:
- Contact Number: 843-619-3005
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/exitstrategiesradioshow/
- FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/exitstrategiessc/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxoSuynJd5c4qQ_eDXLJaZA
- New Website: https://www.exitstrategiesradioshow.com
- AnchorFm: corwyn-j-melette
- Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/corwyn-j-melette/exit-strategies
- Website: https://corwynmelette.com/