Did you miss our last episode? Today’s episode is very beneficial to those who are interested in owning a home in Charleston City, South Carolina. Or are you struggling with your housing repair needs? Make sure to check it out as Miss Bates and Miss Peters are talking about how you can avail their existing programs to help the community, whatever status you may have, thus, helping you achieve your dream homeownership within the City of Charleston and its boundaries. Made available and very affordable for you through its financing programs as well.
So don’t be left behind! Make sure to contact us and learn how these programs can be beneficial to you.
LATOYA BATES, an Outreach and Finance Coordinator from the City of Charleston Housing and Community Development. She does the rehabilitation of homes that are owned by people that need repairs.
FLORENCE PETERS, 15 years as Housing Development Officer for the City of Charleston, managed the City’s first time homebuyer program, and provided the house turnkey solution.
Her main goal is to make sure that once your application comes in, at the end of this journey, you are already a homeowner.
Let’s dive in!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Know more about Rental Rehabilitation Program by Miss Bates and its income bracket requirements
- Know the application process and the payment terms of the program and how it can benefit you
- If you have inherited a home here in the City of Charleston, how can you avail the program and make money from it?
- Learn about succession planning and how you can earn from it while improving your home
- How to avail the homeownership program by Mrs. Peters and how it started
- How to qualify and process your homeownership application
- Where to find available location for these programs
- How did this program started
- How to be qualified in the homeownership program? What does a first-time home buyer means
- How to leverage the down payment programs in real estate
Connect with Latoya Bates:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/latoya-bates-20263958/
- Contact Number 843-724-7348
- Email Ad: bates @charleston-sc.gov
Connect with Florence Peters:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/florence-peters-610a807/
- Contact Number: 8437247353
- Email Ad: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with Corwyn @:
- Contact Number: 843-619-3005
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/exitstrategiesradioshow/
- FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/exitstrategiessc/
- Website: https://www.exitstrategiesradioshow.com
- AnchorFm: corwyn-j-melette
- Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/corwyn-j-melette/exit-strategies
- Website: https://corwynmelette.com/
Listen to Part 1 here: https://anchor.fm/dashboard/episode/e19k34h