Taking the first step to buy a home may be scary. But when you work with the right people, have the right information, and be educated, buying a home can be easier and more affordable than you may think!
In this episode, Debbie Berry, Mortgage Loan Originator at Northpointe Bank in North Charleston, SC, will share her expertise to guide you through its competitive financing terms for borrowers and other featured loan programs for first-time home buyers whether with a down payment or closing cost if reserves is an issue.
Being in the mortgage industry for 22 years with her primary focus on first-time homebuyers, Debbie also brings a wealth of knowledge about focusing on serving and delivering tremendous opportunities for you to be successful in your endeavor for homeownership. Providing homebuyer education and vast opportunity for some much-needed relief for buyers that are very stressed and strained in this current climate.
Finally, as a homeowner, it should be important to you to know what your best options are and that you are making the best financial choices for yourself and your family.
So if you have been considering purchasing a home, don’t be afraid, just take the first step… Talk to your trusted loan officer for specifics on what you need to get started.
Listen and leave a review HERE to let us know your thoughts on the show.
Let’s dive in!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Know who Debbie Berry is and her primary focus
- What are their featured loan programs to help buyers in this changing real estate season, and how to qualify for them?
- Why is it hard to qualify for homeownership for first-time homebuyers, especially in the Charleston area?
- How seller concession helps first-time homebuyers to come out with a downpayment.
- Things that prospective buyers need to know in achieving homeownership
- Debbie’s perspective on the changing mortgage rates and the housing market in general, and how consumers will have to adjust to it?
- What’s a First-Lien HELOC & how does it work?
- Advantages of an educated first-time homebuyer
- Discover available unique programs for ibuyers
Connect with Corwyn @:
- Contact Number: 843-619-3005
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/exitstrategiesradioshow/
- FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/exitstrategiessc/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxoSuynJd5c4qQ_eDXLJaZA
- Website: https://www.exitstrategiesradioshow.com
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/cmelette/
- Email @: email@example.com
Connect with Debbie @: