The Charleston market is very unique and continues to be fiercely hot as ever.
Finding an entry-level home is challenging enough in this very challenging climate but if you look at it from the larger perspective, from the bigger picture, then you can make homeownership more easily. Plus paying great attention (like a NERD) to the economic reality of the Charleston market could not only foresee yourself when a home crisis comes in or if it’s not. But also could help people during different cycles and explain things right.
This week’s podcast guest is Jim Duffy from Alcova Mortgage, 20 years in the mortgage industry. He started in the business in Atlanta for the first 10 years, and when the housing crisis hit, they moved to their dream town in Charleston and finally settled in. Providing quality loan services while focusing on the 3 states such as Georgia, Florida, and here in Summerville SC. What he loves about this industry is the joy of a homeowner getting their keys and moving into their dream home.
We’re excited to have him here to shed insight on how and what’s going on in the Charleston market. He will also show us what’s driven historical mortgage rate movements over time, and how to rate fluctuations affect buying or refinancing a home especially if you’re a first-time home buyer.
“So I would encourage people who can’t afford your perfect home right now. I get it. But how do you do that over time? Well, build equity and wealth in a home and then use that as your down payment toward the next home.”
Connect with Corwyn @:
- Contact Number: 843-619-3005
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/exitstrategiesradioshow/
- FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/exitstrategiessc/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxoSuynJd5c4qQ_eDXLJaZA
- Website: https://www.exitstrategiesradioshow.com
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/cmelette/
- Email @: email@example.com
Connect with Jim @
- Website: http://alcova.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JimDuffyatAlcovaMtg/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/alcova.mortgage/