If the shift in the market left you feeling confused, scared, isolated, and without direction, you’re not alone. Shifts like this, especially when you’re not prepared, often leave you feeling like you’re backed into a corner triggering a fight or flight feeling. But it doesn’t have to be scary and it doesn’t mean it’s a bad time to buy OR sell. With the inflation, the interest rates, and the limited KNOWLEDGE you have, don’t let them keep you away from becoming a HOMEOWNER in 2022.
In this fantastic episode, we’ll be discussing the conversations that we’re having not only for buyers and sellers and the opportunities that present themself in a shifting market, but also for our prospective real estate professionals needing advice and counsel, and who are worried about this competitive market. And we are joined by our very own Chemetris “MeMe” Eubanks, “Your Country Realtor,” who’s also part of the team at EXIT REALTY LOWCOUNTRY GROUP, working with both buyers and sellers, specializing in vacant land and homes with acreage.
This passion and her drive to succeed have allowed her to successfully serve residents in their home buying/selling process. She is passionate about the needs and goals of her clients and specializes in bringing peace of mind to the Real Estate process. In her spare time, she enjoys seeking adventures in the outdoors. On her days off, you’ll find her hunting, riding a horse, or spending time with her family. You can count on her to be passionate, genuine, and focused throughout your Real Estate Process.
Whether you’re a first-time home buyer looking for a luxury home or selling your property, she is truly your Real Estate Matchmaker! Listen. Download. Subscribe.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Quick intro about Meme and know what she loves doing
- What do sellers need to know and understand about real estate and how to sell a home in this current climate during the recession?
- Not every real estate agent is a realtor. Learn why.
- Unrealistic expectations from sellers when selling a home
- Meme’s advice to buyers on the issue of the real estate market crash
- Understand what buyers need to prioritize, things needed to know first, and learn more about what’s going on with the current real estate market.
- Discover what inexperienced real estate agents must know first
Connect with Corwyn @:
- Contact Number: 843-619-3005
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/exitstrategiesradioshow/
- FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/exitstrategiessc/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxoSuynJd5c4qQ_eDXLJaZA
- Website: https://www.exitstrategiesradioshow.com
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/cmelette/
- Email @: email@example.com
Connect with Meme @: