Are you struggling with affordable housing? Low moderate-income buyers are challenged, have an extremely tight budget, and don’t know how they will come up with a down payment. Or maybe you’re not yet ready to pursue homeownership?
In this episode, we are honored to have with us from ECCO, Lyndsi Gibson Holst, Client Navigator and Program Specialist, and Ana Black, also a Client Navigator & ADP Coordinator. We’ll learn more about their financial stability programs and wrap-around services to not only serve neighbors, but its “neighbors helping neighbors”, making an impact on over 900 families, setting themselves up to allow those families’ financial freedom and independence, getting into their home, and assisting with closing costs and down payment needs.
Lyndsi Holst, a Charleston native, with a specialization in Family Intervention and Substance Abuse Counseling. Prior to transitioning into her new role, Lyndsi served as Empowerment Program Manager for several years and was directly responsible for all financial literacy and education efforts, as well as overseeing client services and ECCO case managers.
Ana Black comes to ECCO with a background in working with survivors of human trafficking, grief groups in prison, and case management in the surrounding Tri-county area. Her role includes completing assessments and reassessments, providing clients guidance and resources, and assisting with ECCO’s Asset Development Program (ADP).
They put together a program to help you walk through those phases and stages towards achieving home ownership. These programs provide everything you need as you work towards your financial independence. Plus discover the importance of having the right mindset with the right people behind, having patience, being resilient, and not giving up on your goals.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- What does ECCO offer, and how is it beneficial to the community?
- Learn about the ADP Program
- How to enroll in the Three to one savings match program, how long is the program, and what is its capped limit?
- ADP and ECCO 2022 goals with regards to the number of families they serve
- Scope of services for Medical and Dental Clinics programs, and their restrictions
Connect with Corwyn @:
- Contact Number: 843-619-3005
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/exitstrategiesradioshow/
- FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/exitstrategiessc/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxoSuynJd5c4qQ_eDXLJaZA
- Website: https://www.exitstrategiesradioshow.com
- Email @: email@example.com
Contact ECCO @
Lyndsi (843) 416-7120
- ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org
Ana: (843) 416-7143