Auto, Life, Home, Renters, Condo, Motorcycle, Business, Roadside and more…!
Investing in insurance can seem like a daunting process but it doesn’t have to be. A great place to start is to familiarize yourself with the types of insurance policies offered and which are required in your state. The types and amount of coverage you need depend on a number of factors and things that we sometimes don’t see and miss.
In this week’s episode, Corwyn, our host, is joined by Danielle Dixon Thomas, a second-generation Agency Owner at Allstate Insurance Company at Moncks Corner, South Carolina. What people don’t realize about insurance is that it’s about risk and reward. It’s more about the people than the money. It’s more than just offering the right policy. Sometimes you just have to be a good friend, a good listener, a counselor, a minister, sometimes all in one setting. It’s all about investing, retirement, and helping save your money on your insurance thus helping you prepare for the unexpected.
Overall, it’s all about building a legacy!
Unsure if you’re covered under the right policy?
Let’s dive in!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Who Danielle is, what she does, and why she do it, and how she got into the insurance business
- What are Allstate product lines known for, their options, and their benefits
- Leaving an inheritance for your children’s children
- Relevant uses for life insurance and what that looks like
- How we can learn to not only ensure but leverage the insurance as a financial investment tool
- “GoFundMe” policies and insurance
- Risk factors that influence or impact the ability of someone to get insurance
- Helping people understand the consequences of your actions affecting the right coverage
- Understanding what and how your insurance coverage works and when it makes sense to carry those coverages
- What does homeowners insurance cover and how your home and belongings are being protected
- Understanding what and how auto insurance works in South Carolina
- Help interpret the policy to give you guidance on what to do
- Educating customers on what they’re paying monthly is very essential
- Ensuring you are properly covered with your home policy coverages
Connect with Corwyn @:
- Contact Number: 843-619-3005
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/exitstrategiesradioshow/
- FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/exitstrategiessc/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxoSuynJd5c4qQ_eDXLJaZA
- Website: https://www.exitstrategiesradioshow.com
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/cmelette/
- Email @: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with Danielle Dixon Thomas
- Phone: 843-761-7650
- Email: email@example.com
- Instagram: @dixonagencyll
- Website: https://agents.allstate.com/dannielle-dixon-thomas-moncks-corner-sc.html