Joining us this week’s episode is Miss Leigh Brown from One Community Real Estate. She is a successful and energetic REALTOR, forward-thinking CEO, #1 best-selling author, writer, honest coach, and kickin’ keynote speaker or a world-renowned speaker. Residing in Charlotte, North Carolina area in Concord, traveled all over the world speaking to real estate groups, conferences, etc. to talk about her commitment to our industry, and what she believes the realtors should be doing.
With her 22 years in the real estate world, she advised that as a Realtor or a real estate agent, you gotta stay engaged with real estate above and beyond the sign in your yard because you get to build real and lasting relationships with other realtors that are doing great things. And yes, you’re going to have to work for it. As long as you have the right environment, this might be where you can go, so be a servant leader too. Don’t give up on your profession and you could be a productive member of somebody else’s future to make real estate better for practitioners and our neighbors.
The American dream should be for everyone. Anybody can make it in real estate if they’ve got hustle and work discipline and a desire to do it. And finally, anybody should be able to buy a house, just have a realtor who has passion and grit to keep you on track with your homeownership/business goals.
Let’s get started!
- About Leigh’s goals, commitment and passion, and what led her to speaking and instructing industry
- What’s locale focused Realtors really do and their impact on the community
- Figuring out that the strength of a real estate business is an inch wide and a mile deep
- Stop thinking about the transactional side of the business but understand the long-term benefits
- The secret to your long term real estate success
- Looking for options and resources to have a chance to get to the American dream
- Importance of using the escalator approach to your business
- Knowing what a professional and smart Realtors should be doing, their advocacy, and their ultimate role in the community
- The first step you should do to achieve homeownership
- How to bridge a gap between the seller and the client
- Creating/Showing the real picture that we have of the American dream
- How PAC gives you a chance to get things done such as entrepreneur issue property rights issues
Don’t let somebody steal that American dream from you. Work for it, live your dream life, enjoy it with your family, and be an inspiration to your future generation.
Connect with Corwyn @:
- Contact Number: 843-619-3005
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/exitstrategiesradioshow/
- FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/exitstrategiessc/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxoSuynJd5c4qQ_eDXLJaZA
- Website: https://www.exitstrategiesradioshow.com
- Email @: email@example.com
Connect with Leigh:
- Website: leighbrown.com
- Follow: @leighthomasbrown