“Getting a mortgage is the first important step for anyone to start building wealth.”
Today’s guest is Jason Sharon, Owner/Broker of Home Loans, Inc. He was a Loan Officer for three years, a writer, a speaker, and enlisted in the Navy for 20 years. Furthermore, he was featured in Forbes and in Yahoo Finance where he unfolds his expertise and gave an intense explanation of how he can help the Veterans here in Charleston to get that perfect loan with VA Mortgages.
While inflation has been making headlines, as well as the impact of FED’s interest rates in the real estate market, will it really affect homebuyers and their future mortgage interest rates? Do you believe that recession is just around the corner?
Whether this is your first time at the rodeo or not, purchasing a home is both exciting and mysterious. The process can be rife with confusion, complications, and pointless costs. Let’s dig deeper into these issues by listening to our latest podcast episode (Episode 31).
Let’s get started!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- How Jason got into the mortgage industry
- What should consumers be mindful of as far as Fed’s rate increases and its impact? How is that impact felt in mortgage rates at the retail level?
- Understanding basic level analysis of how the Fed funds rate works; how these rates will impact the industry
- How to avoid the big banks and save your money on a mortgage
- What was the ultimate problem with the mortgage industry when COVID started hitting?
- What has the Federal Reserve tried to do to slow down the economy theoretically?
- What happens to a mortgage after you close the deal?
- Discover more about mortgage-backed securities and how money moves
- Pricing is not going to be overly impacted by rates, will it have an effect on buyers with what they’re paying?
- Realization if you should buy a house or continue renting
- How to order Jason’s books
- How can he help the Veterans here in Charleston to get that perfect loan with VA Mortgages?
- What are the 3 C’s in mortgage underwriting
- Jason’s advice to buyers for them to understand what they’re undertaking, and what will they encounter during the loan process?
- Understanding the role of an underwriter
Connect with Corwyn @:
- Contact Number: 843-619-3005
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/exitstrategiesradioshow/
- FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/exitstrategiessc/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxoSuynJd5c4qQ_eDXLJaZA
- Website: https://www.exitstrategiesradioshow.com
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/cmelette/
- Email @: email@example.com
Connect with Jason Sharon @:
- Contact Number: 8433642656
- Website: https://www.homeloansinc.com/jsharon/
- Email @: firstname.lastname@example.org