Managing your own rental property can be hard and is a significant time investment. So take a vacation from worrying about how your property is doing, ease your pain, and prevent any mischief at your rental properties.
Together with Eric Wetherington, the Broker-in-charge of New Heights Property Management for over 14 years with offices in Summerville, South Carolina. He is an entrepreneur, an expert in sales management and strategic planning. Most recently, in 2019, he was the National President of the National Association of Residential Property Managers.
Today, he will be talking about the hot button eye property management issues in Charleston, and also here in the state of South Carolina as well.
So guys, if you’re a homeowner who might have struggles on how you can get your property rented, probably trying to figure out how you can find a rental in today’s age or an investor who is looking for rental opportunities,
This show is for you!
Let’s get started!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- How Eric got into the property management industry and his personal background
- Know the number one challenge consumers face in finding a place to rent or the process of renting a home?
- What can tenants do to win in the current climate and find a place that’s right and fits them?
- Understanding the benefits of engaging in a rental business for homeowner or investor
- Things you must consider doing to that property before you put it on the rental market.
- Learn the advantages of using a licensed professional property management company in order to get the most return on your investments.
Connect with Corwyn @:
- Contact Number: 843-619-3005
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/exitstrategiesradioshow/
- FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/exitstrategiessc/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxoSuynJd5c4qQ_eDXLJaZA
- Website: https://www.exitstrategiesradioshow.com
- AnchorFm: corwyn-j-melette
- Website: https://corwynmelette.com/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/cmelette/
- Email @: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with Eric Wetherington @: