This episode of Exit Strategies Radio Show is a replay from our previous recording together with Robert Wilson Jr., licensed Real Estate Professional from Exit Realty Lowcountry Group. We talk about the primary reasons you need to decide and commit to owning or selling your home now.
So if you’re a homeowner who’s decided that your current house no longer fits your needs or a renter with a STRONG desire to become a homeowner, then you may be hoping that waiting until next year could mean better market conditions to purchase a home!
Well, stop having to doubt. Anyone who sets their mind to homeownership and takes action can eventually achieve their dream! Whether you may have some credit issues and challenges that may hinder your dream, start working!
Not only will you 𝘀𝗮𝘃𝗲 when you start to 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲, but you’ll also 𝘄𝗶𝗻 𝗯𝗶𝗴 when you 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗹
The longer you wait to make your move, the 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 down the road.
So, why wait?
Let’s Get Started!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- What I have known and learned from my past experience
- What to do if you want to accomplish something in your lives
- Know the reasons why you need to consider buying or selling your home now
- Discover why tight inventory keeps sellers in the driver’s seat
- Home prices are still increasing; learn why this is good for a seller and not so much for a buyer
- Considering the price range, location, and site development when selling/buying a home
- How to deal with the interest rates going down
- How competition in the market affects both buyers and sellers
- Importance of listing your properties as soon as possible rather than later
- Understanding that the competition is going to be hot
Connect with Corwyn @:
- Contact Number: 843-619-3005
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/exitstrategiesradioshow/
- FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/exitstrategiessc/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxoSuynJd5c4qQ_eDXLJaZA
- New Website: https://www.exitstrategiesradioshow.com
- AnchorFm: corwyn-j-melette
- Website: https://corwynmelette.com/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/cmelette/
- Email @: email@example.com