Is Charleston Market going to crush in 2022?
Take a look at the Charleston real estate market in 2021 and what we expect for 2022! Understanding the local real estate market is key in identifying opportunities in the market especially when deciding to buy or sell with your local expert. Charleston’s housing market continues to grow despite being classified as a cost burden in 2019. It remains to offer relatively affordable housing, consistent job opportunities, and economic growth.
We know that buying a home in today’s market can be challenging. Quality housing, affordability and attainability of housing, plus the COVID situation are some issues or challenges we need to take into consideration during the homeownership process. Having an affordable, healthy place to live can provide the necessary stability for a new job, proper medical treatment, or excellent education.
Listen to Exit Strategies Radio Show episode 18 and learn to understand how the real estate market works in the Charleston region to understand the opportunities that are within your reach.
Let’s get started!
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- What are the challenges related to housing in Charleston Region/Metro area that needs to address
- How home prices affect housing affordability, attainability, and its quality
- How we address and help minimize these issues affecting homeownership
- Discover the main purpose of that housing study that was held in the Charleston area
- Understanding affordable housing
- Statistics showing cost burdened households in Charleston area and how to take advantage if you’re a consumer
- Understanding the demand vs supply of housing
- Balanced vs Buyers market in Charleston area
- The true definition of affordable housing and its benefits
- How COVID affects our daily living
- Where to look for affordable housing in Charleston Region