Wealth transfer and preservation are not just for the rich. It is essential for anyone who wants to ensure that their loved ones benefit from their inheritance and not be burdened by it. Ensure your legacy is passed on to your beneficiaries, securing their future even when you’re gone.
This episode is a recording from a previous conversation about a local, non-profit organization, engaged in affordable housing and development based in Charleston since 1999 called PASTORS INCORPORATED (INC.). They had a Home Buying and Fair Housing workshop held last October 6, 2018, in Felix C. Davis Community Center, North Charleston Park Circle to help church and faith leaders acquire and develop their property for future development. Furthermore, PASTORS INC. focuses on both faith-based outreach and economic development and empowerment within the Enterprise Community and the Greater Charleston Community.
Learn more, and together with my brother, Rob Wilson Jr., and Mr. Fred Johnson, business partner, representing Pastors Incorporated (Inc.); If you are part of a church that is looking to get active in the government arena, we’re not only doing housing, but we’re getting churches to look at doing commercial projects, doing assisted living, retail shopping centers, anything that will provide revenues where the church is not dependent on passing the plate to pay your bill.
Remember: “We do not want to miss out on the opportunity to transfer wealth and keep wealth within our community”.
Let’s get started!
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- Discover more about Pastors Incorporated (Inc.)
- How it provides other revenue streams to the church while serving the community
- Learn more about the Home Buying and Fair Housing workshop/event
- How to deal with aging in place for our seniors or the elderly
- Importance of having a wealth succession planning
- Making a will in place after a successful home purchase
- How to deal with arguments and heirs issues
- Starting an early conversation about transferring the property to your heirs
- Where to look for if you’re planning to transfer wealth
Connect with Corwyn @:
- Contact Number: 843-619-3005
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/exitstrategiesradioshow/
- FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/exitstrategiessc/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxoSuynJd5c4qQ_eDXLJaZA
- New Website: https://www.exitstrategiesradioshow.com
- AnchorFm: corwyn-j-melette
- Website: https://corwynmelette.com/