Today we are going to discuss mistakes and misnomers in real estate that are mostly misunderstood. There are many real estate myths, from selling to buying or setting the prices, commissions and contracts agreement. We understand that buying or selling a home is a big decision and we want to help “debunk” these myths to help alleviate some stress.
Buying a home for the first time is an exciting process but it’s also full of complex decisions with many factors to consider. It is therefore important not allowing this to overwhelm you. A major factor a potential buyer should consider is “Location” as it greatly affects the potential of price appreciation and access to conveniences.
In this episode, Corwyn shared some useful information that is relevant to our consumers and that should be taken seriously. How you interpret or dissect this information greatly matters, and thus will allow you a proper, prosperous, positive application to your life.
PRO TIP: To ensure a seamless and hassle-free home purchase, you may consult a Real Estate Professional who may help you with the processes. They may obtain these documents, scrutinize them, and submit them on your behalf.
Let’s get started!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- The importance of taking information seriously and applying it
- Myth that real estate agents do
- Why Real estate agents do not set the prices for a home and they do not establish what homes sell for a period
- What real estate agents have as an advantage that consumers don’t have
- What makes an area more desirable
- Learn about adoption of the philosophies of the people that have come into the neighborhood.
- Factors to consider when buying a home
- Which neighborhood will sell more
- How to determine home prices if you are a consumer
- What growth looks like versus what change looks like
- Why not having a grocery store within a reasonable distance of your home makes it more challenging
- Why is negotiation important during the selling and buying process?
Connect with Corwyn @:
- Contact Number: 843-619-3005
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/exitstrategiesradioshow/
- FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/exitstrategiessc/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxoSuynJd5c4qQ_eDXLJaZA
- New Website: https://www.exitstrategiesradioshow.com
- AnchorFm: corwyn-j-melette
- Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/corwyn-j-melette/exit-strategies
- Website: https://corwynmelette.com/