Today’ podcast was a recording on our radio show @ WJNI 106.3 FM last September 6, 2011 which airs every Saturday morning at 10:30am with my guest Rob Wilson, Jr.
Homeownership brings impalpable benefits such as a sense of stability, pride in ownership and strong community ties. It offers confidence for you to stay for several years. But it also offers a life-long commitment for its maintenance and repair cost.
What happens when setting your stability and predictability? In this episode, learn how to develop a legacy building and make good financial decisions in homeownership. What are the things homeowners should know and how to make a profit of it? Learn how to push the envelope for your home value and make less debt for a living.
Let’s dive in!
What you’ll learn in this episode
- Importance of the 2 components: stability and predictability
- How to become an investor of your own house
- Homeownership investment and things they need to know
- How to stabilize your living situation
- How to make a profit out of your house equity
- Understanding house value and repositioning strategies
- CMA period of market analysis-estimate of a home’s value based on recently sold, similar properties
- What is a meet sheet? How does it help homeowners make a decision on their home value and homeowners who have been paying mortgage for so long?
- Why some homeowners are moving home
- How to make a living with less debt
- How to step up in getting a house
Connect us @:
- Contact Number: 843-619-3005
- Lenny Venning: 843-557-4469/435574469
- Website: https://cjmpropertymanagement.com/
- Website: https://www.searchhomesincharlestonsc.com/